Monday, July 15, 2019

You. Ruin. Me. (2010)


So
Is this how I bathe
My conscious' unhealthy state?
I've role-played dry eyes, I've considered my life
Considered if you've considered to try these hands
Wondering if you'll wander back to me again

I'm sorry as sorry could be
Your future lacks future for me
You're wasting your days letting them take my place
As I'm wasting months letting you be whom I'm thinking of

A strong man belittled to tears
The world all moves forward but his past haunts him
He once had his everything
He confessed he turned his back
She never stopped running from him

You'll always have my heart
Please keep me in mind
The more I can't replace you
The more you take my life

Am I meaningless?
How meaningless am I?
If I showed up at your door would you equal your word with mine?
If I'm meaningless
Then meaningless I die

No comments:

Post a Comment