Monday, July 15, 2019

Bowling Pin (2010?)


Sometimes I care too much
But then I don't care at all
It's like I'm climbing up a ladder
So you can watch me fall
I stumble into mistakes
I fall in and out of love
I regret all the past girls
Who never seemed to be enough

You say I hurt you more than that needle in your skin
I told you I'm just bad news but you still let me in
When the clock stops ticking, I say we can begin
To be the best of losers, and kill the faith we both put in

Walking away from the body to take
Avoiding the sex and another mistake

She says she's spreading love
But we both know that's just her legs
She's so easy to seduce
The boys' lines are all the same

Counting, falling
Counting, falling
Awake is her body to take
Half-ass love, it's such a shame
I step away and cover all my footsteps
I'll live in the church so I never see that whore again

No comments:

Post a Comment