Monday, July 15, 2019

Hour Glass (2010?)


The time ran so fast when the man said she'd last, but the reason I'm upheaving those lame thoughts you believed in is this: the creation of the soul lies farther than you'd know; she's in from the outside, when she's outside she's best; if the thriller's the seeker, then keep dreaming of chase. The end, yes, not far seems alone when not with your arms. Loyalty questioned if honesty made best of us. From above they will see the downfall of me, this soul is danger; she's killing me. Skyscraper kills the sky, tilt over and fall just like you're just like you're built to. Crown this king and end this day, regret reads the gravestone for me. Alone, these words, alone this soul; on his own. Subtle things allow me to conceive you'll return. Shut up don't say you hate me again when you know this what I call struggling. My brain sits beside me with laughter, yet cries. She stole the best of me; she owns the rest of me. Buried so deep an innocent man torn down to shreds of boy from the past. Empty he feels like the support of his own. He finds comfort living in broken homes.


No comments:

Post a Comment